+++ Important operating information +++
Dear fellow passengers and interested parties, the operation with our three highly automated shuttles runs daily between 9:30 am and 5 pm. One operates on line 328A, two operate on line 328B.
The little yellow shuttle is back – with reinforcements
Since 29 June 2021, a highly automated shuttle, given route number 328A, has again been operating on the ‘See-Meile’ route. Now there’s also the 328B, which runs in the adjacent residential area, navigates junctions and a roundabout, and takes passengers to the Alt-Tegel pedestrian zone. Two extra stops were added to this route, which is served by two shuttle buses, on 4 October 2021.
The electric shuttles are driverless, but there is an attendant on board.
The continuation and expansion of the ‘See-Meile’ is part of the Shuttles&Co research project funded by the Federal Ministry of Transport. Find out more about Shuttles&Co and the Digital Urban Traffic Test Bed here.
The project will end in the summer of 2022, but until then you can still try out these vehicles – just like the near-13,000 people who have already done so. So hop on and find out what it feels like to ride on this comfortable, environmentally-friendly shuttle from Alt-Tegel underground station to Lake Tegel and the adjacent residential area.
Come along for a free ride
Your health is our top priority
So please note the following:
- Maintain a minimum distance from others of 1.5 m at stops.
- At the present time, up to three persons can travel on our vehicles.
- Passengers aged 14 and above must wear an FFP2 mask; the same applies to our attendants. A medical mask is sufficient for children aged between 6 and 14.
- Passengers may stay on board for a maximum of one round trip.
- Passengers must not ride if they have obvious symptoms.
What we do:
- We regularly wipe down all surfaces that are touched by our attendants and passengers (door open buttons, grab bars, grab straps).
- We ventilate the vehicles at every stop.
Have questions about the ‘See-Meile’? Then get in touch by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.