9-euro ticket offer
- Apply for a corporate ticket by the 15th and start using it the next month – just €9 a month until August 2022.
- The corporate ticket agreement remains in place and we assume that the employer contribution won’t be suspended.
- During the period of the offer, the rules on who and what you can take with you in your fare zones stay unchanged.
- And there’s no change to your billing method, either.
Any questions? This way to the FAQs.
Already in the know? Then grab your company’s access data and apply for your BVG corporate ticket right away.
All benefits at a glance
- Super affordable thanks to the employer subsidy and BVG discount
- Valid 365 days a year, even when you're off work
- Never be stuck in traffic again
- No endless search for a parking space
- Stress-free, comfortable and punctual commute
- One adult and up to three children travel free of charge: Monday to Friday from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m., on weekends and public holidays all day long
- Protects the environment and improves safety on our roads
- You receive a personalized fahrCard
And it's this simple:
First, your employer signs a corporate ticket framework agreement with us. Once the contract is signed, your employer determines how much they would like to add to your BVG corporate ticket. Depending on the amount of the subsidy, you will also receive a BVG discount of up to €8.
Once the contract is finalized, you can order your ticket by logging into our order portal and submitting the completed application and a photo. Your BVG corporate ticket will then be confirmed by your internal contact person in the corporate ticket administration portal. Your corporate ticket (fahrCard) will then be delivered to your company or to your home, depending on the type of contract.
To log in to the BVG order portal, please have your corporate ticket agreement number and password to hand. This information can be obtained from your company.
You already have a BVG subscription? While ordering your BVG corporate ticket via the order portal, you can simply let us know that you wish to cancel your current subscription.
And if you have a subscription from another VBB company? Send them the confirmation of your BVG company ticket order. You can then make use of your special cancellation right.
- Children under 6 years of age are free (for ferries max. 3 children)
- One stroller
- One dog
- Bicycles cannot be taken free of charge
- One adult and up to three children (6 to 14 years old): Monday to Friday from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m., on weekends and public holidays and all day on December 24 and 31. The take-along period always ends at 3 a.m. on the following working day
- Unlimited validity for main users 365 days a year
- The BVG corporate ticket is not transferable