With BVG Muva through the city
From now on you can plan your entire journey with BVG Muva and book the route that works best for you. The new feature is available in the app or can be booked via the call center. Enjoy your trip!
If you want to use the BVG Muva app for Android but don’t have a Google account, send an email to email@example.com to get a direct download link.
You will need to sign up, as the service is based on pooled journeys. As a result, it is necessary to book the service and specify requirements for the booking. When you use the BVG Muva app for the first time, you need to click on ‘Sign up’ and create an account before you can log in and book a ride.
Four steps to sign-up:
- Click on the ‘Let’s go’ button on the app’s start screen.
- We’ll verify your phone number and then you can get on with signing up. Enter the requested information on this page.
- Click ‘Next’ to go to the next page and enter your payment method. When you’ve done this, click ‘OK’ and the app will be ready for use.
- To book an accessible vehicle, you can specify the booking requirement in your account data. As soon as the information is in the account, you can specify whether you are travelling with a wheelchair, buggy, or luggage, for example, in the passenger information section. You only need to do this once.
Done! Now you can book a ride.
BVG Muva offers the following services within the service area:
- Plan your journey with a connecting public transport route or directly to your final destination
- Ride to a station with step-free access for people with restricted mobility, buggy, wheelchair, luggage, etc.
You select the service you need at the bottom of the app before you start your booking. This involves the following steps:
- Enter your starting point in the app.
To do this, move the map in the app until the marker is at your desired pick-up position. Use the search function or activate GPS data and a position will be suggested automatically. Then click on ‘Confirm’. You can also set an existing marker as your pick-up location.
- Place the marker at your desired destination.
Click on ‘Confirm destination’. You can also enter the address manually in the search bar. The app will search for available vehicles and show you the most suitable service.
- Choose one of the suggested routes and who or what you’ll take with you.
Specify accompanying persons and objects (wheelchair, walking aid, buggy, suitcase).
- All details, including exact pick-up location, pick-up time, and fare, will be displayed. Check the ride offer and click ‘Book this ride’. Payment for the ‘Flexible Ride’ is made using the payment method stored in the app. After booking, you’ll be given information about the vehicle that will pick you up. Your actual pick-up location will be displayed in the app – it may be a few minutes’ walk from your desired pick-up location, so you will need to walk there in time to wait for the vehicle.
If you want to plan and book your journey in advance, you can do so up to 7 days in advance.
- Enter the desired connection and passengers.
- Click on "Plan" in the bottom right-hand corner of the journey suggestion.
- Enter date and time - done!
If you have any questions or queries, you can always contact the driver.